• 7 days / 3 hours per day. (Total of 21 Training Hours).
• Introduction & Basic Hygiene.
• Anatomy and morphological studies of different faces.
• Attitude of the make-up artist.
• Brush types and how to use them correctly.
• Make-up complexion, correction of eye, mouth and eyebrows shape.
• Techniques gradients, shadows and lights from color wheel.
• Make-up of the most natural to the most sophisticated.
• Makeup "mature women", "bridal make-up" and ethnicity make-up.
• Eyelash application, eye liner styles and techniques.
• Notions of light.
• Make-up for fashion photo shooting – basic knowledge.
• Final tips for adapting the techniques covered in different professional contexts (photo, parade, bridal...)
• Enigma Training Academy Certification (U.A.E.)
• Eva Garden International Certification (ITALY)