• 6 days / 5 hours per day. (Total of 30 Training Hours)
• Understanding and performing hair color services.
• Understanding, demonstrating and explaining terminology related to hair color and chemistry.
• Understanding and using successfully the color wheel as related to hair color.
• Health and Safety
• Customer care and client consultation
• Choosing the best coloring technique
• Learn the principles of formulation and how to manipulate color
• Proper sectioning patterns, learn sectioning patterns for different haircuts
• Formulating color for use in foils
• Proper application of color and change hair color using basic techniques
• Color finishing techniques
• Color Theory
• Achieve predictable color results
• Safety and hygiene in the workplace
• Contra indications to the treatment
• Preparation of the client and materials
• Anatomy and Physiology
• After care advice
• Final examination: 40 minutes written exam , 40 minutes practical test
• Enigma Training Academy Certification (U.A.E.)
• Framesi International Certification (Italy)